Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Persian movie, “A separation”.

Watched a Persian movie, “A separation”.  We liked movie for its tight script, direction and no extra frills.

The movie began with application for divorce, and ended up with.............. In between the family gets into some trouble.  Movie takes many interesting turns and as a viewer does not allow me to make one image about one character  - all have their own characters. Sometimes the lady reminded me of myself, and husband reminded me of Ratnesh, sometimes it was vice versa. The 11yr old daughter reminded me of my own daughter Asawari - watchful, thoughtful and yet very supportive without any judgements of the actions of her parents.

I enjoyed listening to Persian language.

A classic for people like us who loves movies based on intense portrayal of characters.

What we loved about the movie - the kind of beliefs the script  lets you form of the characters and then the story breaks them one after another. In one way it is a movie about judging and not judging. 
You end  up judging and then you gasp when you reliased that all your judgments were actually judgements.Very cleverly and delicately directed - with some awesome editing and acting.
Loved all the characters.
Highly recommended.
Aditi-Ratnesh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

دانلود فیلم سلام بمبئی, دانلود رایگان سریال, دانلود سریال جدید, دانلود فیلم و سریال با لینک مستقیم, دانلود فیلم های جدید و برتر, دانلود رایگان فیلم و سریال با لینک مستقیم
دانلود فیلم سلام بمبئی