Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

magic of one word

We had session on "humor in classroom" and we explored we take life tooooooooooo seriously.

Use humour - one does not need to think BIG to be humours - look around kids are full of laughter  - here is one such experience - "magic of one word".

We have  a child in Aarohi - sometimes she decides to answer one word - no matter what you ask her
Are you mad - disgusting
Do you want to eat  - disgusting
Do you want to go for KAA - disgusting

And the whole car/ session is full of laughter - people will talk more and laugh more with her. She too rolls with laughter.

Try this ONE WORD magic in your session or at home.

Use one word and see the magic -I want to go for go for snacks and then come back from snacks and then think of snacks and then talk about snacks and then imagine snacks and then work on snacks and then smile with snacks....................I am working snacks, I am listening snacks.

No comments: