Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

trust is biggest


Today I went for shopping.
As a person I have stopped checking the bills and change one gives me back. In case of doubt I ask the person, have you checked?

While I was shopping he was pushing me with few things - I said leave me alone and do not push me or market his things.

At the end he gave me Rs 100/- less
As I was going, he asked me “you do not want your money?”
I said “I trusted you and you have given me change back”.
He said “trust is the biggest thing”
He gave me Rs 100/-

When I go shopping – if there is any ambiguity in bill and delivery I consider it as a human mistake not cheating.
If someone does not deliver the work I consider it lack of understanding not the cheating of work.
I do still demand quality work

I want to continue to do so.

3 comments:

Mohit Mehrotra said...

Aditi, the best part about trust and generosity is that our actions have tremendous capacity to pay forward. Way to go.
Often times when I stop the car and give way to pedestrians, I get the most amazing smiles and thumbs up! I think all those pedestrians will start to give way when they are driving, and it just feels nice.

Aarohi, Open Learning Community said...

yup

Radhai said...

this is one of the nice things i experience in supermarkets at US, in case we return some of the things we purchased, they are taken back without any questions and any checking... i feel respected when people trust me..