Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Train to fail


I loved this thought “are you training yourself to fail”

Well, an important training I believe,
Earlier every mistake used to be guilt, and awkward - Now every mistake is learning.
I enjoy mixing and matching and playing around with design of my clothes – earlier any mistake used to be waste of money – now it is learning.

What happens when one fails?
What beliefs we carry about failure?
What makes us not fail?

I have done many mistakes ever since I started Geniekids. I have learnt much more ever since I stated Geniekids.
I have done many mistakes every since I envisaged Aarohi – I continue to do so. I am able to live my dream with my mistakes.
I have done many mistakes ever since the thoughts of “learning community” came in my mind.
I have done many mistakes ever since I dreamt of Amable.

What does theses failures have done to me?
It has made me a person who can make mistake, reflect, and leaner from it – No cursing self, no depression, no blaming others.
It has made me a person who is able to DREAM

Even now when I make mistake  - it takes me few hours, days to come out of it and at the end I smile on my learning and move ahead. I am still learning.

I was not like that
But I am like this now
What has made difference?
I guess “the capability to make mistakes”.

Allow your child to make mistakes
Allow your child to dream
Allow your child to explore
Celebrate the mistakes
Enjoy the failure.

1 comment:

shivani and amable said...

I have become an observer of MYSELF, watching, learning from different ways that I act or react. I have started accepting and enjoying BEING myself. This has created a new energy in me to enjoy everything I do, dare to DREAM once again....:))))) thanks to co-passengers, Merry Journey!!