Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Is play responsibilty?


 Have you ever looked at responsibility from a play perspective?

During thought club, I was exploring "responsibility" with kids at O-campus  - we did an activity and were reflecting.

Few kids expressed “I think playing is also my responsibility, clean up is also my responsibility……....when I have to do both at the same time, I do not which one to do first?”

I shared “I have always looked at responsibility in terms of work, I will look from different perspective “I am also responsible for my health, thoughts, feelings, work and joy”.

I thought I knew everything about responsibility – after this session I realized I know so little, I have to explore so much.

Thank you kids for broadening my perspective of responsibility.

1 comment:

vishalamable said...

My health, my joy, my play is my responsibility. This is just WOW!! Thank you Aditi for sharing.