Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Friday, July 19, 2013

Camera for learning



During one of the team training session at Amable, we went for a “photography walk”. We all choose one topic and we were looking for picture about that topic. I choose “blooming”. When I choose this topic the picture in mind was “a flower blooming”.

As I went for a walk, I saw a different picture of blooming
A dry leaf, blooming
A new and old leaf together in a branch – blooming together
People walking together laughing and blooming together

After this walk my definition of blooming changed. Thank you Nivi for bringing for this in training and introducing camera to learn.







1 comment:

Aditi and Ratnesh said...

like the three blooming girls in the pic :-)
Super like your blogging aditi