Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Slip disc to understand child


I am back to my teenage with my slip disc. 

I know what I am doing, I know I am also doing something which is not conventional and I also know that few people have confidence in what I am doing and they are with me in my failure or success - my parents were like this and now I have Ratnesh and my kids like that :).

I also know many people are moving around me with lots of concern and care for me but not saying much as they “know me”. :)

Few thoughts
Your concerns are not helping me
Your advice is not helping me
I may be wrong, but your trust in me will help me to build relationship with you  - typically a child needs that (I think)

My further exploration to know my condition tells me that “slip disc” is not always “pain and bed rest”. And this also not something to ignore :)

I am constantly on my toe to know my condition. Its just that I am not doing it in conventional way :) and I am enjoying the various reactions – its part of my research. If I fail miserably will you have thought in your mind "I told you earlier also?"

Few questions to all people around me with a questions in their eyes

  • Are you operating from your own beliefs?
  • Will knowing about more the term “slip disc” will help you to understand me and my actions?
  • Are your own experiences around you stopping you to understand my reaction and my thoughts?
 Take this purely as an exercise to understand the child and adult in you.

No comments: