Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Self learning


Journey of self learning at Geniekids
  • All of us have done TTT - that were conducted classes :-(
  • After TTT we have been attending meeting where agenda is fixed and focused.
  • After TTT we have also been attending training sessions (on Fridays ) which are also facilitated :-(
  • We have not experienced TRUE open learning in a group setting.
First few sessions were confusing –we began to explore self and continuously working on the same.  The group is EAGER to explore HOW does this works? Or how will this work on US?
The objective – SELF GROWTH
Belief – If I am growing, my facilitation will grow.
Till now – Choose one objective, you need to work on yourself. Share experiences, throw it to group and move ahead. What you take, how much you take is all your responsibility.
Environment – Make yourself UNCOMFORATABLE and throw in challenging zone

NEXT SESSION  - I propose a kind of graphic organiser (GO) in the beginning of the next session about the objective – what it is, what does it mean to me, why do I want etc etc.(we have format for Aarohi) – we may have an open discussion about the objective itself before we move ahead.  We may be thinking we are working on our own objective, but may be that is not the scope of objective itself – this GO will help me to know my objective better, The group setting will help to understand the objective from various perspectives.

And one GO for all the sessions at the end of the session (15min) to reflect and plan my next training session.  We can bring various kinds of reflection (group, self, peer, co-op etc etc)

Are you game for more discomfort? What say?

No comments: