Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Music and Listening


Three girls went to bath in O-campus. A part of door broke, water spilled outside, people waiting outside……………..
I sat with them, played instrumental music and asked them to think while listening to music “what goes in their mind?”

Here is what they said
I have to work my whole life, Its okay, whatever happens so I continue chatting.
Why should I do it?
I want to continue chatting

Few more kids
Not listening during the discussions
One took away 50 bandaids home
One cry and does not want to work

Kids shared
My favourite music goes in my mind
When I see nice things I want to take it (child calls is “robbing”)
I want to play

More I talk to them, listen to them “I enter into their silence”.

When I listen to them, I realized so much less I know and because I know less, I do not behave appropriately – So much we operate from “my” perspective (images, beliefs).

Well, use music to listen to them, play music, listen and stay with thoughts. Music helps me to listen, change frame of mind and look at them differently :).

1 comment:

smitha said...

i will definitely try .. feel it isgoing to work...