Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Why I blog?


Here are my reasons “why I blog”?

By nature I am a person who likes to share information. I feel bad when I come to know that someone does not know the information I have, and I regret “Why I did not share”?

Well, I have the same reason I blog,
I like to share :)
I like to share what I think
I like to share what I experience
I like to share what I feel

I blog and I enjoy writing :)
Happy reading

3 comments:

Prakash Gudnavar said...

I appreciate your efforts to document your experiences.

Mohit Mehrotra said...

Nice thought Aditi! I too am getting inspired to start a blog, as my reasons for writing are to share what I know, besides writing helps me clear my thoughts and feedback is always welcome. Keep writing, and soon I will be shraing some stuff from my end also

priyanaresh said...

Thankyou for all the sharing that u are doing Aditi when I read I get many thoughts and I think I should also start to put it in writing to get more clarity which in turn will help in opening blind doors