Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Dirt and germs


Someone shared on sustainability
Change your attitude to 'dirt' and 'germs'. Specially don't bring up
> > children calling anything 'chhhi! dirty!" We do that with mud, with
> > insects, frogs, leaves and branches brought in to the house...not realizing
> > the long term damage that it causes because of disconnecting from the
> > environment.
> > If we bring up children not needing regular baths, they will be able to
> > live freer, rougher, be comfortable with heat, sweat, body and other
> > natural odours...
My own experience at O-campus and my home "I am planting the seed of "you look dirty without bath".
Kids are Bindaas and move around freely.

I have to work on myself J

No comments: