Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I am Able

I am still hung up on what is empowerment?

For me Empower means
How am I able to take care of my emotions, aware of my emotions?
How do I feel about myself and my abilities?
How much do I know my body?
How much I am able to accept myself and others around me?
How do I react to my fear?
How am I motivated  - internally or externally?
 
Doctors – How am I able to make my patient able to face the disease?
Manager – How am I able to understand others to get work done? How do I connect with my employees (I am ABLE)?

I have frozen shoulder and this can be a nightmare for an active person like me to accept that my left hand is working 25% and not even able to comb my hairs.
  1. Can doctor help me to look at the positive side (right is working 100%)
  2. Is doc able to connect me with my feelings - How do I cope up with my frustration?
  3. How can I address my concerns?
  4. Show me abilities inside me to cope up
  5. What all responsibility I take to bring my shoulder back in shape without guilt, complain, blame ………
 And if the patient still not empowered – send to Jagriti :)

Why will someone come to this doc? – Human relationship
Why doctor want to empower this patient – make human relationship
And do all this the tools are simple – feelings, motivation, self esteem………

And when this doctor is interacting with his child, he is having trust in child’s ability to cope up with fear Hence not taking the rope in his hand, not putting down the child, not comparing the child, not doubting the child for his decisions. 

What say ?

Here comes empowered parent
How can I make my child feel positive self?
What images I carry for myself, my child??

And the parents can be anyone - doctor patient, manager or house wife

Who think that the child is AMABLE. And this child grows up to make AMABLE INDIA

If you like the idea (part or full) or this has made  you to think say thanks to my spine.
Love
Amable Aditi

No comments: