Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Friday, May 25, 2012

Experts and Killing...


I read the article here http://www.zenmoments.org/my-favorite-liar/
I enjoyed reading about this liar.

I liked
“Experts” can be wrong, and say things that sound right – so build a habit of evaluating new information and check it against things you already accept as fact".
 
 hmmmmmmm.....................blindly we follow experts, already established thoughts  and we continue to teach the same...........and here we kill all the scope of …….

One person came to O-campus and said "plant only during rain" and he left..........Asa took it as final words.............She announced "no plantation will happen till rains?"

I questioned "people will come and go..........people with various experience will come to O-campus...................how about listening to all, learning from all and finally continue our spirit of experimentation? Let us explore and continue to plant, experiment with various treatment to the plants.......................observe, explore and experiment".

Looking back at my own behaviour

Many times I follow people, I listen and look forward to listen more
Many times I do not follow people - I just listen to them and move ahead

I am wondering whom I follow, whom I do not?

I think
I follow people who do not ask me to follow them :)
I do not follow people who think they know all.

I look forward to meet Dr Yogananad, Pramod and Subha who will keep telling “this is what I am telling you, you see what you want to do, how you want to do? Pramond openly tells me “I do not want to convince you to use mud blocks, you do your own homework, and then if you want I will give you the technology”.

Although he is assisting me as and when I need and have shared all the technology of making mud blocks but all the responsibility is on my head…………..he has not given me any readymade solutions………………I keep running here and there, understanding on my own, going back to him…………..The journey is not so smooth or ready for me to pick from the shelf …..but this is truly exploratory and leaning experience.

Making of O-campus has given me opportunity to explore many many options of looking at things...............as nothing is available with one phone or just dial :-). 

No comments: