Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Love and Fights


Few days back Dhup asked me “How did you decide to get marry with papa”? It made me think, I paused and shared “We both liked each other and decided to get marry”.
Dhup “If you liked each other then why you used to fight with him earlier?”

Hmmmmmm,
Asa’s view – It fine to fight. Fine for me and Dhup also to fight
Rat's view – You fight with people whom you love more. Anyway the fights helped me to know myself.
My reflection
I have been working with so many people. I realized that when I work with Rat, I have zero tolerance for him, when I work with others my tolerance is much higher. I am exploring myself and various relationships.

3 comments:

shivani and amable said...

Adding one of Pranav's remarks. One day I was sitting on the sofa and my husband was talking to me, Pranav was somewhere around. I said something and Vijay started to laugh. Pranav appeared and expressed, 'First time wife is making husband happy.'

Aarohi, Open Learning Community said...

hmmm Shivani, Kids are observing us so much. I can imagine Pranav saying all this.

Prakash Gudnavar said...

Theory of "more you love, more fights" makes me happy :-)