Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Only for my awarness


Asa shared “I want to explore what is this 10th exams?”.

My gyan to her before she said anything more
“I think you should first explore why you want to know about 10th and what you want to know.  You shpuld know what is the objevtove of  giving 10th or 12th  or anything……………….May be you spend time with various professionals - some areas you like, some areas you do not like”. May be you decide to become a farmer, you may not spend your time on 10th exam……may be you want to become a scientist ………………………….
I also began to explore which all professionals she can work with, I gave her few names, few ideas……….

At the end she repeated  with a smile “Ma I, only want to know for my awareness”.

Hmmmmmm
So much for my gyan and my own thoughts.
She is clear, why she wants to explore, she knows what she wants to know.

No comments: