Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Belief - coming in time

Coming late –

My belief - People wants to come in time. They may see different value in different things. They may see more value in other things (sleep or make food for the child) than the session. So I am fine if anyone walking in my session late. I welcome them with a smile; I do not stop my session for them. I have also seen people making efforts to come in time as they do like to miss initial activity. I have also seen people getting update from their peers in the evening.

If they ask anything related to what they have missed I do not give them gyan. I have gone thru my journey when I used to do all this (show my discomfort to them by saying “that is why you need to come in time or come in time if you need to take 100% from the session.) - I see value in my changed belief – I am at peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Being on time is a HOM....which is always in a state of developing. Maybe someone( or rather the one who has come in late ) is in that process. When i come from this belief, I give the benifit of doubt to the participant, and give myself, as you said, a lot of peace, no grudges and hence I can continue my session unpertubed.