Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Do Do

This has been question in my mind “how to facilitate Dhrupad?” At home I have tried many things.

My new trial

I approached him “I know you do not like discussions, so I am not doing any discussion with you. I am sharing my observation which I discussed with papa, correct me if my observation is wrong.”.

I started “I have observed a pattern

We forced you to try different food – Pizza is one of them , now you only want to eat pizza, pizaa, pizaa………………………….

We forced you to see “Laqshya, now you only want to see. Lakshya, Lakshya…………………

We forced you to see Jodha Akbar, now you only want to see JB. JB. JB. JB…………………………………

We forced you to meet Rahul byaa, now you only want to meet RB, RB, RB, RB……………………

We refused to read for you, you started reading, now you only want to read. Read, read………………….

When you want to see TV – you want to see see, see see see…………………….

At home you wish to only read read read or Tv Tv Tv or play play play

When you want to buy toy, you want yo buy buy buy…………..

By now he started laughing and said talk to me more I want to laugh more……………………

You did not want to go to Cobey we forced you, now you only want to go to Cobey , cobey. Cobey………………..

I continued “So things when they are new, you resist, even cry. If you like you want to do do do do again again again ……………and the cycle of resistance starts for other things. Like after Lagaan you did not want to see Lakshya, after Lakshya you did not want to see Jodha Akbar, after Jodha Akbar now you do not want to see next new movie”.

So we will continue to expose you to new things............... even if you resist. You can continue doing what you like, reject or try later what you do not like. At home no constraint on you to watch Tv or play video games or play but you will include doing new things in your daily routine.

We also have observed that for new things we have to sit with you, do with you, guide you, interact with you, try various things…………….so we will continue to be with you when you do new things for guidance. This one hour may be difficult for you, but we want to continue to do so – rest of the day is your choice.

He agreed, and he was still laughing.

We started thinking what you can do tomorrow – he started with resistance -" I do not want to do this, that". Finally we agree do writing from Maggi packet. Also informed him Wednesday activity on music, listen to music and draw the song or come with your idea, any idea which you do not like doing or you have not tried till now.

Also he does not like going for feedback, “I will try doing this things also as I am working on making my mind flexible”.

We had Aaawari’s feedback in the morning and we came up with the similar plan for

  1. We expose to you to new things
  2. You learn naturally with your pace.

So she too have decided to have this one hour a day where she will do things she does not like.

    • Ratnesh has decided to do one hour of exercise – which he does not like to do
    • I have decided to read one hour – which I do not like to do (keep it for the end).

1 comment:

Maharamki said...

I appreciate the move(s).


I recall my physics: velocity, acceleration, momentum, motion, displacement, resistance, inertia, force, energy, magnetism, etc
and v = u + at

Life has 2 possibilities: 1) Stagnate in the known 2) Discover in the Unknown.

After all, growth is the willingness to give up the known (certainties of life) to step into the unknown (uncertainties).

Giving up known-to embrace unknown as a "CHALLENGE" will bring out the hidden potential.

All inventions & discoveries are ventures of unknown.

The unknown is inviting each of us all the time.

The question is are we ready for it?