Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Learning together

I have always enjoyed the concept of all learning together in family without the agenda of teaching :-)

Soham was at home– I am not IPL type but seeing his fun, I joined him, Dhup was there to watch TV, Asa also joined to have fun and take video of their fun. Dhup and Soham kept on shifting between cartoon network and IPL. We were laughing, screaming and enjoying. Me and Asa got enlightened on name sof the players, what all they, how they play etc.

Kids did not have any agenda of me to join and learn about IPL or expose me to IPL - I just joined them J. I left after sometime, although I was enjoying. They continued, they did not call me back. Yehi farak hai mujh mein and unme.

Here is what Priya of 18ttt sharing.

I used to wonder how can family learn together and it is happening in my house.

my whole family is learning, my husband is going on looking for things that was inside the pyramid, my son is writing birthday wishes in hieroglyphics for his friends and his friends are trying to find out what it is ? my son is down loading songs games and now he has one pen drive for himself . It is mind blowing and amazing idea,

this is never ending saga of learning..........................................................................

we all are loving it.....................................................................................................

every traffic jam, every minute n every penny is worth for this kind of learning.


1 comment:

Asawari Mathur said...

it is always fun to learn together. The ipl match gives me a great example of learning from all age people and learning together and for fun.