Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

self compassion

I like the idea of "self compassion"

I as a person do a lot of self reflection, but the joy of learning by reflecting keeps me alive. I also learn a lot from others mistake :--) ..............I am also famous in gk "adi with 100 eyes".

I enjoy my faults - I have travel my own journey to be able to enjoy my faults. I am at peace. That is why every time you meet me I will be another person.

Every time i come out of any training session - I learn from participants, I learn from what I speak and preach, I learn when I reflect on what I am preaching. I enjoy training session for my benefit.

Read more on self compassion
http://www.dailygood.org/view.php?sid=211

Transforming
Aditi


No comments: