Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Future is now

Having talks with Asa on how she wants to take dance ahead.

My opinion – Explore more things of different fields, do not get entangled with “this is what I want to do in my future”. Let your skills or some exposure not control your future now.

Asa’s opinion – I am anyway not doing anything for future, I am doing for now. I know anytime I want to learn anything more I can. So would like to explore different things. Exploring theatre now. May be explore making of K-campus next year.

Rat’s opinion – There is no age for anything , If feel like doing more of dance do that, if feel like exploring other things explore.

Dhup is super satisfied with his goal of stage performance, now he wants to explore TV.

No comments: