Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Me and Soham

The difference between me (adult) and Soham (child)

Soham has come for night out with Dhrupad, Every time dhup says “I am scared in the dark, Soham says “come I will come with you”. They are working in perfect harmony and understand. Dhup wants to learn from Soham how to go in dark.

  • Me is trying to teach him to face darkness, and dhup is still scared of darkness
  • Soham has no agenda of teaching, still dhup is learning from him.

Soham me aisa kya hai jo munh mein nahi hai?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

All I can say is"Kaash, ham sab Soham hote"!!

But to be Soham, we have to unload a lot of baggage...Mainly, I know and you don't know, I can 'teach' you what you don't know, you won't be able to figure it out yourself etc.

Personally, when I give myself a pat on my back when I be like Soham!!

3 cheers!!!

shivani and amable said...

I'm just wondering on the thought 'face the fear' and should decide that for me?

Subha Parthasarathy said...

Maybe simply put Soham has no agenda..just there in the moment :-))

Aditi and Ratnesh said...

soham main saath saal ka nasha hai - mere me chalis saal ka