Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Monday, April 9, 2012

what is my role?

When a child is in conventional environment parents want to give exposure of Geniekids to bring some peace in child’s life.
When a child is in Aarohi/ Khoj, we want to give exposure of so called real life to be able to face the world.

So what do we want? Why we want?

For me all exposure to the child is to empower. When a child is threaten or bribed or punished or driven by competition or happy or sad or frustrated (so called real life) – what is my role as a parent?

I was sharing my feelings about recent real life experience of dance . This was just a stimulator for me to start the conversation.

Dhup shared other incidences “yh! it is like if you do not give me chocolate, I will not give you chips” We also discussed in detail different perspective of threats - how some people can threaten you and abuse you (emotionally, physically or sexually), or make you do things which you may not want to do or you do in fear, fear of parents, adults, bully and so on.

Asa “I will go because I want to go in time, not because someone is threatening me”. We talked about respecting kids,…………and long long conversation on walk............………continue to explore

Do I need to oppose? Do I need to accept it? Do I need to share my thoughts? Do I need to speak out? Do I need to just flow with the flow and take what I want, leave what I do not want? Do we need to do things the same way, just because they are done in that way? What is competition? What is co-operation? What is sharing? What is insecurity? What is my need, what is your need? What is different perspective? What is achievement? What is success? What is performance? What is skill? What is learning?

Well, no conclusion on anything, no thoughts, just left to self reflection……..nothing is right or wrong…………..its all experience and Empowerment.

Something for which thought club at Aarohi started for kids.

No comments: