Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Expected behaviour

The buzz word at home is “expected behaviour”.

Last Friday I expressed to dhup “I am upset and I am finding it difficult to work with you to make you understand expected behaviour”. I broke my promise to him that I will not get upset with him J

He asked “what is expected?”

I said “what you are suppose to do”.

He said I know. But I donot like discussion on what I have done wrong”

So now – no discussions, only asking “what is expected behaviour?” He explains and we move ahead. Like

  • What is expected behaviour after you take bath? (put towel to dry, put cream etc etc).
  • What is expected behaviour in Geniekids (while he was jumping across the chairs?)
  • What is expected behaviour when ma-pa are doing the show. (in the middle of the khattah mitha he wanted to discuss about his night out).

He likes describing. He describes in detail “what is expected”. When he describes he does not need to say “I did this wrong, or did not follow, or I will do like this”. He just describes and does what he has missed (keep towel and put cream after bath).

No comments: