Hugs and Happiness

Happy to interact with you - I enjoy dialogues, challenging my thoughts or just sharing my thoughts.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Self Goal



Yesterday Asa showed the signs of “boredom”.
I was unwell for a week – she was all by herself.
Then I left for O-campus and Rat had fever – she was again all by herself.
Last week my Mother-in-law expired, we all were with guest and other people – she was all by herself.
This week she is also down with fever...........

A sign of guilt popped “Am I into my work and not giving her time”
I decided to look it at as a good news and an opportunity to share my thoughts.

Today I spoke to her
“I do not want to slow down my activities of work. You can also choose some activity which will give you challenge and excitement. In my opinion, when you do not have self goal, you may end up jumping here and there or feel left alone”.

I also shared “in a way in conventional system you are guided by the exams, and other external goals, you have not much time for yourself, But in Aarohi kind of system you have all the time for yourself, hence the holidays are not luxury. This is part of your learning on how to learn for yourself. So, have goals for yourself which will excite you.” I ended with “you take your time, do not go by what I am saying”.

I am leaving for K-campus today and her with her thoughts……………….

2 comments:

Asawari Mathur said...

I think it will good to have a sefl goal though i just dont know what my goal should be. That is why i just do a little here and there and will take time to accomplish to choose a goal. I enjoy everyones thought process.

Aarohi, Open Learning Community said...

Asa - you are on your way to find your goal. Rest is your journey - happy to travel this journey with you.

Love
Ma